Summer is here 🌞☔️We are relaxing, we are taking trips and enjoying our family. But FIRST, Skincare!
My top 5 SkinMedica products for the summer.
– AHA/BHA Skin Cleanser: This exfoliating wash will give you renewed skin with each wash. Glycolic Acid for undersurface exfoliation, Salysilic Acid for surface exfoliation, and soothing botanicals for healing. It’s a one-stop-shop. Highly recommended for at night use to wash off the entire day, makeup, dirt, and all.
– TNS+ Advanced Serum: Total skin recovery in as little as 6-12 weeks. This peptide packed serum packs a punch and lives up to it’s reputation. Marine Algae soothes skin and leaves a delicate suppleness behind while #skinmedica’s signature growth factor repairs from within and recharges cell turnover to help speed up recovery. A must have at ANY age!
– Instant Bright Eye Cream: Plump fine lines, soothe irritation, and brighten darkness around the delicate eye area. I love this eye cream for it’s quick absorbtion and creaminess that does NOT feel greasy at all and still moisturizes my dry undereye area. A dream under my concealer.
– Retinol: Now yes … using retinol WILL make your skin more sensitive to the sun so when using this product or any retinol you do want to ALWAYS wear your sunscreen and even a hat (if it adds to your outfit 😉) however, hear me out, summer is NOT the time to skip out on using retinol. You want your skin to renew itself. You want your pores to be refreshed and refined. Retinol will get you there. Lower your dosage amount in the summer, so your sensitivity will not become unbareable and you still get the benefits of everything retinol can do for your skin.
– Total Defense & Repair Sunscreen: AN ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE! It’s summer time, the sun is hot, and nobody has time for wrinkles, sun spots, or hyperpigmentation. Protect yourself and one of your biggest assets, your skin! Wear your sunscreen. Trust & thank me later.
Reach out today for your free facial consultation at Privé Salon & Spa and ask about which SkinMedica products are best for your skin type.
Comment below any questions or some of your favorite skincare products for the summer. I’d love to try something new ✨
**Privé Salón & Spa is an affiliate of SkinMedica. This review is not sponsored in anyway by SkinMedica and all views and opinions are from Soap, Tea, & Mascara only. **