Why are people giving ROSE WATER so much attention??
One of my favorite natural, god given, beauty hacks is Rose Water. We see it everywhere now a days but never pay much attention to it. Tbh, it truly pains me to see it collecting dust on shelves sometimes. If only the world knew the benefits the liquid pressed (sometimes steamed) from fresh, at the peak of bloom, rose petals can give. Well you know what .. let me just tell you 👇🏼👇🏼
– Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil. That’s why so many toners contain high amounts of it.
– It’s an anti-inflammatory, so it reduces redness in irritated skin, can get rid of acne, also treat dermatitis and eczema.
– Rosewater removes oil and dirt in clogged pores so it works great as a cleanser. Or pre-cleanser to take off makeup before you go in for a deeper cleanse.
– A natural humectant so it hydrates and moisturizes the skin giving it a refreshed glow.
– Antibacterial properties helps rose water heal scars, cuts, and wounds.
– Strong antioxidant properties help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues. This helps push that beautiful smooth baby skin at the bottom layers of your skin (that you don’t see) reach the top faster. Skin also heals faster.
– Applying chilled rose water after steaming tightens capillaries and pores. Great for pre-makeup routines.
– A lot like Lavender but softer, the aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
– Known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth. Use as a final hair rinse in the shower.
– One of the very few skin ingredients that is actually suited for ALL skin types. Oily, dry, de-sensitized, mature, even sensitive. With NO adverse reactions. Not even everyone’s favorite Coconut Oil can say that!
– The scent of rose water light spritzed on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed. And on a Monday morning … who doesn’t need that??
I mean … need I say more? This stuff is amazing AND natural. With all that under the lid. Why would anyone not want to try this?